This is a cache of http://forums.prosper.com/index.php?showtopic=15141 which was retrieved on Nov-7-2007 2:37 AM
nav Prosper Verification, Easy as can be.
Lithorien    Posted: Dec-16-2006 3:30 PM

I just recieved a call from Tim with Prosper who proceeded to ask me a few verification questions about my listing - of which one I didn't know offhand (employer's phone number) - and was able to verify me just fine. I think it's a fairly simple process if you manage to catch the Prosper call and can verify yourself on the phone.

Just my 2cp on the issue.

--------------------
msava    Posted:  Dec-16-2006 3:32 PM

Prosper is working on Saturday. Nice to know.

Be Prosperous
Ms. Ava

--------------------

This loan is from a long time friend. Great credit, super interest, guaranteed to hold for at least 2.5 years. "

Friends Loan Safe Bet

user posted image My Webpage
Lithorien    Posted: Dec-16-2006 3:34 PM

QUOTE (msava @ Dec-16-2006 03:32 PM)

Be Prosperous
Ms. Ava

That's what it appears to be - at least the verification department. The email support is not, though, since I'm supposed to get the instructional email late on Monday.

--------------------
debtconquerer    Posted:  Dec-16-2006 3:35 PM

QUOTE (msava @ Dec-16-2006 06:32 PM)

Be Prosperous
Ms. Ava

Having some people work evenings and weekends probably would help things. Most of the borrowers work and personal finances are not the easiest thing to discuss from work.
mitch    Posted: Dec-16-2006 3:42 PM

They also called me to verify over the phone last tuesday and said I would be getting an email soon but havent yet.
PassionG    Posted:  Dec-18-2006 5:17 PM

It is great for those of us getting a phone call...but alas, not all of us get that. :( I am still waiting for a phone call or email since 12/7.

--------------------
Torrey

[URL=http://www.prosper.com/lend/listing.aspx?listingID=226648]Here's my husband's listing - doing it again![/URL]

Phffft! I know how to do a signature, but P------ isn't working correctly. Does that surprise you? :P
blknght81    Posted: Dec-18-2006 7:56 PM

QUOTE (debtconquerer @ Dec-16-2006 03:35 PM)
Most of the borrowers work

or so we hope :blink:
GENERAL FAIR USE NOTICE. These pages may contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Prosper Report is making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of the workings and history of Prosper Marketplace Inc and constitutes "fair use" as provided for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law.

©2007 Prosper Report. This website is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with Prosper Marketplace Inc.